Water is still our most precious resource, and our conservation team is here to help you save water and money while we shelter-in-place.
- Outdoor Water-Wise Evaluations: NEW! We are resuming outdoors, no contact Water-Wise landscape evaluations to help increase the efficiency of your irrigation system and landscape.
- Request a Water-Wise Phone Consultation: Our team will help identify costly leaks, provide tips for more efficient indoor and outdoor water use, and answer questions about your water consumption.
- Fix Leaks: Leaks at your property or in your landscape irrigation can result in thousands of gallons of water waste, bill increases, and potential property damage if not addressed promptly. We send out leak alerts to customers with 72 hours of continuous water usage and we offer do-it-yourself (DIY) resources to fix them.
- Use our DIY water conservation checklists to see how water-efficient your home or business is.
- Register for MyAccount: track your water usage data and pay your bill online.
- Install a qualifying efficient washer and receive a rebate of up to $100 for residential-grade washers and up to $500 for commercial-grade washers.
- Get a free rain barrel or cistern (sales tax not included) to capture rain water for irrigation and read our San Francisco Rainwater Harvesting Manual.
- Save water and money in your garden by using our Water-Wise Gardening Guidebook for San Francisco.
- Take a virtual field trip at Garden for the Environment or visit their new blog for digital gardening resources and activities. We partner with them to bring sustainable gardening education to residents of all ages and abilities.
- Engage at-home student learners with "Our Water" curriculum and activity sheets.
- Replace old, water-guzzling toilets for FREE, with our PREP program. Installations are on hold, but applications are still being accepted and will be processed when we resume on-site operations.
- Get a discount on a new Laundry-to-Landscape graywater kit or refer to our San Francisco Graywater Design Manual to learn more about using a graywater system for outdoor irrigation. On-site visits and workshops are currently on hold, but applications are still being accepted and will be processed when we resume on-site operations.
- Contact us if your business is planning to replace old water using equipment with new water-efficient equipment. The Commercial Equipment Retrofit Rebate Program is currently on hold. however, we are still accepting program applications and will contact you regarding your business's project.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-551-4730. Thank you for helping us to make water conservation a way of life in California.