Do you or someone you know have a niche in the Information Technology (IT) profession? San Francisco Public Utilities Commission’s Information Technology Services (ITS) has 18 open positions that are eagerly waiting to be filled. We are hosting an Information Technology Open House for any and all interested IT professionals to meet our staff and inquire about our opportunities.
The Open House will be held in the lobby of 525 Golden Gate Avenue on Wednesday, November 14 from 5:30 PM to 8 PM.
The 13 positions that will be showcased at the Open House event include:
- Business Application Development Manager, Enterprise application and staff management
- (3) Help Desk Analyst/Technicians
- IS Engineer, Microsoft SharePoint and .Net Developer
- IS Engineer, Network & Server Support for Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition
- IS Engineer, Linux
- Principal IS Engineer, IT Security and Network Administrator
- Principal IS Engineer, Oracle, Java for Power systems
- Sr. Is Engineer, SQL Server, Reports for Automated Water Meter
- Sr. Is Engineer, Customer Care and Billing System Designer & Developer
- Sr. IS Programmer Analyst, Customer Care and Billing Java Development/Support
- Sr. IS Programmer Analyst, Java & Mobile Developer
Here is the link to view and apply for these open positions:
Other positions expected to be posted shortly include:
- Principal IS Engineer, Database Analyst
- Sr. IS Business Analyst, Microsoft SharePoint and .NET Developer
- IS Programmer Analyst, Java & IBM Maximo Environment
- IS Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, System Administration and Oracle Primavera Environment
- Principal Administrative Analyst, Purchasing, Budgets and Office Management
Please take a look at our IT opportunities and spread the word. We are looking for bright and talented IT professionals to share a part in the continuous efforts to achieve SFPUC’s mission.
Interested parties are encouraged to RSVP to email@example.com