Free Water-Wise Evaluations include comprehensive consultation from a water-efficiency expert. We will walk through your home and garden, providing information on how water is used and point out inefficient plumbing fixtures, practices and leaks that can increase water and energy bills. Assessments can be performed in San Francisco homes, multi-family properties and nonresidential sites.
Call now to schedule an appointment (415) 551-4730
During your Water-Wise Evaluation, the technician will:
- Review consumption history of each water account.
- Check toilets for leaks and provide standard repair parts.
- Provide FREE water-saving devices and materials, including showerheads and faucet aerators.
- Determine flow rates of showerheads and faucets.
- Recommend plumbing fixture upgrades and other efficiency improvements.
- Identify fixtures eligible for replacement through rebate programs.
- Provide recommendations for efficient outdoor water use
- Review irrigation controller settings.
- Provide a report of all findings and recommendations.
Together, these water conservation recommendations will help your household address water usage inefficiencies and undiscovered leaks.
For more information or to schedule your appointment for a Water-Wise Evaluation, contact the Water Conservation Section at (415) 551-4730.
Water Rebates and Incentives